Saturday, May 06, 2006

Who's your favourite Communist?



well my demo reel is finally finished and i must say...i learned a lot this year and the road to being an "artist" is quite a long one...hopefully things will work out for me and good things will happen =)

on a side note i've been doing as many drawings as i can during my spare time...i managed to pump out these 2 Dunny concepts for 3DRetro.com's "Draw Your favourite Communist leader as a Dunny" Contest...it was mad fun and you can see the results here: http://www.3dretro.com/CommyContest/

these two bad boys will eventually be made into dunny customs as i have had a request to make these for an upcoming commission...you'll just have to wait and see ;)

take care

Rebound

12 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hulkster...nice drawings...I'm currently modeling a skyline...I'll send you some shots soon to get some input from the import car master...edge loop madness will continue after this week.

1:32 AM  
Blogger Kt Shy said...

omg! these are hilarious! And quite creepy. Awesome stuff!

1:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wuddup homeboy.. yo, stop winning everything!.. good stuff. peace.

2:16 AM  
Blogger Firas said...

Dude, take it easy in the winning column! I ddnt know you had herpes, man. Sorry to hear.

5:32 AM  
Blogger andrew said...

hey your reel was crazy!....all that hard work will pay off

well done

4:24 PM  
Blogger Andrew Scheglov said...

Ha ha ha Mike these are awesome! The Stalin one is so cute and cuddly!
I miss my home country... :(

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Piiiiiiiiiiiiiimp
Good to see some Canadian customs in play... I thought maybe I'd made a mistake movin back to .ca but you've given me faith!

How much do you charge for commissions? My two brown Jungle Dunnys need some other interesting 8"ers to fill out the mantel.

Chilligan
Chilligansisland.com

1:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

F*@#in' A Mikey!

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Movie Clips | Columbus Real Estate | Video Search Engine
Website Counter
Web Site Counters Locations of visitors to this page