Thursday, February 09, 2006

PLEASE GO TO WWW.ATHLETESWORLD.COM AND CLICK ON THE YELLOW "VOTE NOW" BUTTON+SELECT THE T-SHIRT DESIGN WITH THE BEAR! =)


Hey guys,
My T-shirt design submission has been selected among the top 10 designs entered into the Athletes World "Your Design Goes Here" T-shirt contest.

AthletesWorld.com will be allowing site visitors to vote on their favorite T-shirt design through March 6th, 2006. As a top 10 entrant, I would appreciate it if you to tell all your friends to go to http://www.athletesworld.com/ and click on the "vote now" link to vote for my T-shirt design entry (BEAR WITH ROCKET).

The contestant with the most votes at the end of the voting period will be declared the winner and will walk away with a 20" G4 iMAC computer with design software and have their T-shirt designs sold in Athletes World.

please click the vote now link at the athletes world home page in the bottom right yellow box (it says VOTE NOW) to vote for my t-shirt design so i can win a G4 imac computer. my design is the BEAR WITH A ROCKET TIED TO HIS BACK on the grey shirt.
http://www.athletesworld.com/index.aspx?l=1

please forward this to all your friends and family if you can =)

thanks so much and i owe you all a cookie! =)

ps: i want you to vote for my design because you like it best, not because i'm asking you to =)

Rebound

13 Comments:

Blogger Kt Shy said...

Sweet! Yeah, Tony sent me the link and I voted for you. Good luck, guy! Hope you win! It's a cute bizarre design

12:57 AM  
Blogger spacesick said...

I voted for you because I like your avatar. Does that make me shallow?

Seriously, though, that's an awesome design!

I expect the same kind of superficial consideration from you when my shirt goes up at Threadless.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Claude Richard said...

Very nice works !

1:18 PM  
Blogger Sandra Khoo said...

Great stuff u have here,mate! I've a soft spot for Transformers myself. ;) Lovely!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Jafar said...

Hey, thanks for your kind words on my blog. You've got a cool and happening blog out here!! Great work indeed....and you'll surely get my vote for your design : )

4:15 AM  
Blogger spacesick said...

Did you win yet?

6:09 PM  
Blogger Matthew Cruickshank said...

For someone whos only 22 you have a great grasp of 2d and 3d.

4:42 AM  
Blogger Carlos Badillo said...

great work!

4:08 PM  
Blogger Carlos Badillo said...

great work!

4:08 PM  
Blogger Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

great blog thanks 4 the kind words

6:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yo...I voted for you a ka-billion times...when do you find out and when can I try out your new comp???...haha

3:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Movie Clips | Columbus Real Estate | Video Search Engine
Website Counter
Web Site Counters Locations of visitors to this page